Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday Thoughts!! Happy Birthday Meg!

I am at school so I do not have my cute little Thur Thoughts pic saved...
*25 years ago today, a beautiful baby was born who has grown into a smart and beautiful woman!Happy Birthday Megan! One of the best friends I could of ever asked for, Thanks to Danielle, our other Best Friend for introducing us :)
*9/11 I will never forget where I was and who I was talking to the moment I heard about the Towers.. I have had the personal experience of going and viewing Ground Zero the summer after it happened. What a life experience. I continue to wear my NYFD or NYPD shirt every year on 9/11. God Bless our Troops, and all the families affected by 9/11.
God Bless America
*Is it really already Thur? This 4 days week has flown by! Another week of my crazy semester down the tube :)
*Excited for the weekend, Megan's dinner, Lindsey's shower, and hopefully hanging out with Rachael and Sean, Church event on Sunday (Its western theme, I get to wear my boots :))
*I've lost a couple more pounds! :)
*Mom and I had some deep heart to heart last night, some stuff I've been holding back for a couple years, man it feels good to get that out of the way!
*What's in for fall? Besides plaid... I'm confused! ha!
*Check out this AMAZING bouquet toss...
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Stay dry!
Feel free to leave a comment!!!

Oh and how do I get more "followers"....:(

3 comments:

Jonathan & Megan Lenz said...

Thank Jenn for the birthday wishes!! You are a tremendous blessing to me everyday! Love you tons. Get excited for tomorrow night!!

the tichenor family said...

That bouquet toss photo is INCREDIBLE. Maybe you'll have to find a venue to copy it one day!! ;)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving some love! I am now following you!



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer