Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I wish...


It's Wishful Wednesday according to Miss Kelsey over at The Seattle Smith's
I just recently started following her blog and I LOVE LOVE her and her blog, ha!

'I wish' .... I got paid $1 million a year to
be a Teacher!

I absolutely love what I do now and what I plan to do for the rest of my life. Just WISH we made a little more $$, not even a million, I'd be fine with even 50,000 (haha) jk

Nothing better in the world to me than touching a child's life!

Did you know: That being a teacher is the only profession in the world that projects other professions.....
Think about that one!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Where do YOU teach, pretty lady?! I didn't know you were a teacher! We have much in common!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

You are the sweetest Jenn, and I also LOVE LOVE your fun blog! So glad you played .... and I can tell you have the passion to help others! Amazing :)

Stephanie said...

teachers are awesome! thanks for all you do! :)

Queen B. said...

TEACHERS = amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your blog is sooooooo darling :)



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer