Thursday, September 10, 2009

Navy Blue.....?

In reagards to my last post, I tried the first dress on @ Francesca's.. Not as cute as in the pic!
So I went home and ordered this one from Nordstrom, Its amazing how much stuff they have online that is not in the store, but if you don't like it you can go exchange it in the store and not have to ship it back, great Customer Service!
Don't know what I'm wearing this for, I'm thinking my God Sister's shower, but I need to see what she is wearing first.. Just thought it was too cute for the fall, especially since I'm loosing weight, I can't wait to wear it!


Now the BIG question is, are leggings in this fall? I've seen them at a lot of places but just don't know... So shall I wear navy blue leggings (pictures below) under neath or navy blue panty hose which is what she has on in the pic above?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think leggings are in style as long as they are to the ankle like the pic with a tall heel. but what do i know. i am wearing winter white slacks with a navy top with turquoise beading (staying with the wedding color theme...ha) and if not that then a cream and gold dress that is actually from francesca's.



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer