One of my very dearest friends, H over @ Small Town Girl
tagged me in a fun 11, 11, 11 post! I'm so glad she did, I'm working on getting better about blogging and she is helping me!
#1 You must post these rules.
#2 Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
1 I adore children and love witnessing their little brains absorb and learn from me
2 I can't wait to marry my soul-mate
3 I've been blessed with the most amazing group of girlfriends
4 I loveee the HLSR BBQ Cook Off that takes place the last weekend in Feb, and the 3 weeks that follow
5 Weekends in April-Oct/Nov you normally won't find me in the city limits, you can find me near a body of water with a wakeboard strapped to my feet or a fishing pole in my hand
6 I love country music and dancing to it.. I'm aware I need some professional lessons, but I enjoy myself so that's all that matters :)
7 I'm OCD and have all kinds of lists and I live for checking them off, I'm also rather organized
8 I have a special place in my heart for the Waco FD, Waco paramedics, and the Hilcrest Trauma team
9 I carry my camera everywhere I go
10 I fear letting others down
11 Food textures freak me out.. I don't eat sushi, tomatoes, oatmeal, yogurt, cottage cheese, pickles, mushrooms- you get the picture
11 Questions Heather asked:
1. What are your top 2 goals for 2012? Loosing the last of the _ _ pounds I want to loose and begin my career! Yes they both sound pretty cliche huh? But they are both extremely relevant for me this year as far as where I am in life.. 1- I just completed my degree, so now ready for the job and 2- I WILL get the rest of the weight I gained off before I walk down the isle.. So those are my top 2 goals!
2. Name one thing you might have done differently in 2011. Stress less, nuff' said!
3. Favorite alcoholic drink? Beer
4. What is your favorite color nail polish? I would have to say any color right now... I got my nails done french for about 6 years until a few months back when I decided 'long' nails weren't made for teaching. So I'm loving Shellac and any color right now, I was always jealous of girls with colors, bahah!
5. What's your dream car? Z71 Fully Loaded Tahoe.. Or a Denali
6. If you were to go meet Big Guns Upstairs tomorrow, what is one thing you would want to do today? Eek Heather... I would have to say have a party with all the people that really mean the most to me and probably would want the party to be at what I call "My Little Heaven," my river house aka San Breezy!
7. Do you prefer heels or flats? Flats
8. What is your favorite type of music? Texas Country
9. What is one of your hobbies?Water activities
10. Who inspires you most? My 3 best friends- BD, Mama and Pops
11. Favorite dessert? Cake Pops
1.What are you looking forward to the most in 2012?
2. Are you in love with Pinterest? If so- have you made anything from the website?
3. What's your personal favorite hobby?
4. How long have you had your blog and do you sometimes feel over whelmed by it?
5. What is your favorite go-to outfit?
6. Favorite type of music?
7. Do you collect anything?
8. One thing on your 'bucket list' to do before you die?
9. Favorite store for accessories?
10. Favorite season- winter, fall, summer or spring?
11. Favorite face product?
My most recent fav of us- BD and I out with friends during the holiday break (I can't figure out why it's flipped...)