Sunday, September 27, 2009

LOVE is in the air, Still after so long...


How many couples these days can say they've been married 34 years? My Parents CAN!!!

Happy 34th Anniversary to the most wonderful people in the world!!

Also Happy Anniversary to Megan's wonderful parents who I Love so much as well!

Here's to many more years together!
Can't wait to plan the 50th parties!


P.S. My friend Rachael decided on blue and yellow as her colors for her wedding.. Let me know if you have any thoughts or ideas with using these colors?
I was thinking a blue martini with a lemon peel
and
flower girl in yellow dress with blue bow

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

OMG - I am doing a blue and yellow wedding in March! My colors are a light turquoise blue and sunflower yellow. My bridesmaids are wearing the dresses in blue and we're all carrying sunflower bouquets. I have TONS of ideas, let me know if you need help!

Jonathan & Megan Lenz said...

so sweet of you to blog about my parents too!

Of course you can play along..it will be simple!



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer