Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ladies Go Texan


I'm proud to announce that I got extended a bid/asked to join Ladies Go Texan committee this week! I have been stalking this committee for a couple years now. Last year was my first year on a committee and I did "Facility Services" as much as I enjoyed working with all the wonderful people, I think Ladies Go Texan is more up my alley. On my committee last year we were in charge of the Horse Arena and making sure all the "hired" workers were doing their jobs. I appreciate "Facility Services" for taking on a first year committee member but feel this new committee will be perfect for me. Here's a brief description of the committee.
Ladies' Go Texan
Members serve as Show ambassadors through special public relations efforts in the corporate sponsor suite and in several educational exhibits throughout the Show grounds. This committee also assists in community promotional activities by coordinating and arranging for the distribution of promotional material to area schools for Go Texan days and through style shows.

Does that not sound perfect for me? I'm so so excited! The first meeting was last night but since it was short notice for me, I couldn't make it.
I get to order my official "Red" vest for when I work next year! Off to do that!

More to blog later......


One of my oh so sweet and creative friends, Meredith came up with a brilliant idea to do a scarf swap for the upcoming season. Make sure to check out her blog and leave her a comment with your name and email address if you want to play along..
Scarf Swap

4 comments:

Jonathan & Megan Lenz said...

Congrats!! This sounds simply perfect for you!

The Lenz Family said...

This is awesome Jenn!!

Annie said...

you have the cutest blog!
i am totally loving your blue font and the colors!!

♥ H ♥ said...

YAY! I wanna be on a committee!! I think it would be fun!



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer