Thank you Lord for my many blessings this year, for those I am thankful!!!
· Blessings to my mother and father, for not only being my 2 best friends but for supporting my rather good or bad, having Faith in me no matter the circumstances and just always being so encouraging in whatever I may do!
· Blessings to my Bubba, he is so loving and caring and I look up to him so much for all the pain he fights through, Lord I know it’s hard sometimes but I hope he can see the positives to his situation.
· Blessings to my wonderful boyfriend Brian, for his patience with me in times of need, his understanding with life’s up’s and down’s, for sticking by my side through all my anxiety problems and my weight gain. He is a constant supporter of me and I prayed for years I would find someone like him one day and I am so blessed that he’s the one!
· Blessings to Auntie Cousin Joy, I know it’s been a rough year but she has been so positive and strong. God you have put her to a test and she continues to fight it every day. Please watch over her and keep her pain free.
· Blessings to Frank, what another wonderful year of getting to know him, Lord Bless him for all he has done and gone through this past year. Continue to guide him with patience and understanding.
· Blessings to my extended family for the love and support over the years.. Continue to keep them healthy and safe!
· Blessings to my best friends, Megan, Danielle, Lindsey, Mike C, Rebekah, Heather, and Rachael for supporting me with me weight gain and other health concerns I have gone through over the past year. Bless them for being true friends, I have been through so many heart aches with friends in the past, and you have finally blessed me with TRUE friends! Thank you for that, keep them all healthy and safe!
· Blessings to my school friends, I don’t know what I would of done this semester without them, especially Kelli who is my school buddy, we do it all together J
· Blessings to all friends old and new for their being there in good times and bad and there unconditional bonds of friendships.
· Blessings to our Soldiers who are overseas risking their lives to make ours safer..
· Blessings to our country and know God has a plan and will not let US fall apart.
· God’s Blessings’ all over the world to those who need a little extra this time of year, may they find what they’re looking for in your love!
· Counting your blessings this time of year is common, remember them all year through.. These are just a few of mine…
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!