Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thankful Thursday and Thankful 11


*So excited about the next 4 days.. Thur: Nutcracker Market with my mom, then to the Children's Museum to volunteer, Friday: Pack and head to Seguin with my brother and the beau for Lindsey's Rehearsal dinner, Saturday: Bridal luncheon, pics, WEDDING, party! Sunday: San Marcos outlets!

*Other things I'm looking forward to.. Dinner with Lindsey @ Longhorn in Houston next week, Zac Brown Band @ the Woodlands Paviollion, Fishing with Bekah, Dallas for Thanksgiving, UH vs RICE.. That basically sums up the rest of my November.. What are you looking forward to?

*My trainer has been out with the flu all week, so I haven't been trained this week :(

*I have SO much do for school next Monday and Tuesday, eek!

*Got another wedding invitation and Save the date in the mail this week.. 2010 seems like the year for Weddings, I have 5 so far...

Thankful 11: All of Brian's wonderful family, Love them!

2 comments:

Blissfully Enamored said...

Jenn! I am ALWAYS needing box-tops!! We are constantly collecting those and Campbell's labels!!! :)

Annie said...

you have so much to look forward to in november!!
i can not wait for thanksgiving! :)
i hope you have a great weekend hun!!



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer