Monday, November 9, 2009

Blog Award! Thankful 9

I have not received an award in a LONG time, so when Ashley over at Ramirez Family wrote me saying she had left me an award, I got overly excited!

THE RULES:

-Add logo to your blog,
-Link to the person who gave it to you,
-Nominate 7 or more blogs,
-Let them know you nominated them :)

I pass this award on to the following 7 ladies....

Lindsey
Jenn
Katie
Nicole
Mrs. Bun Bun
Kristy
Amanda

Thankful 9: I am thankful for ALL my family, including all my cousins, aunts, uncles etc etc!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

thanks Jenn!

The Mrs. said...

Awesome! :)

Ashley @ Ramirez Family said...

Awww, Im glad I got you excited about this! You deserve it =)

Scott and Amanda Ekeland said...

Thanks Jenn! And Congrats!!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Aww thank you sweet girl!

kate said...

Thanks for the award!



TBA



Blogs in need of Prayer