Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh How Pinterest-ing!



Thanks to MJ over at Teaching In Heels for sending me a Pintrest invitation, I am now addicted.. ha!

Thanks to MJ and Kerbi for linking up to Michelle over at, The Vintage Apple,
I'm jumping on the bandwagon and joining in on Oh Pinterest-ing Wednesday!!

Here's some things I'm lovin' this week!

My new FAV guest book idea! Maybe it could be a calendar of pictures of us or random pictures of family, friends, and guests at the wedding?!?!



I would give almost anything to already be in my own classroom....




And if I had enough extra time on my hands..I would make all my little bundles of joy these for Valentine's Day!


How cute is this summer outfit? If only I was a little thinner, or braver?



Have I shared my slight obsession for all things Texas?


That's what I'm lovin' this week!
Leave me a comment if your needing an Pintrest invite!!!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Love that White Dress & Sash!!
Amazing! If only I had those legs and that tan!!
LOL!

Unknown said...

I love the birthday guest book idea and the white dress!! I'm a fellow Texas gal too and I'm following your super cute blog now!!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That guestbook is a brilliant idea! I've never seen anything like it!

Anonymous said...

I saw that birthday guest book idea on someone else's pin board, too. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that idea. Definitely saved it to use at my future wedding!!

P.S. The right picture in your header is so beautiful, what an amazing moment to have captured!!!

Love, Ainslee

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love that calendar idea. Wish I did that for my wedding!

Michelle said...

That white dress is so pretty! I love!!!!

Thank you so much for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! I hope you do it again next week!!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer