Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cricut Cartridge: Old West



I've been eying the Cricut Old West Cartridge for months/years now... When I buy new cartridge's I always just buy the standard/all around cartridges that are more practical. But now that were having a Western themed engagement party and Michael's Craft store has the cartridge's 50% off this week, I decided to go ahead and make the purchase.

It will defiantly get its use not only with our party, but also...
* I love anything and everything Western, hence our party theme and future home decor
*We often attended Texas Country concerts, and of course I take pics
*I can always use it for something to do with my rodeo committee, Ladies Go Texan

Now I just need to figure out how to make the die cuts that are 2 toned papers/colors like this one I found on ebay (yes people make things and list them on ebay)






Any Cricut users out there have any tips?

Off to google "how to" and maybe even play a little, my cricut is getting a little rusty anyways!

No comments:



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer