Saturday, December 5, 2009

Productive/Snow Friday!

With my life being so crazy lately, mom and I decided at the begininng of the week that Friday since the weather was supposed to be yuck that we would plan on staying inside and decorating and wrapping all day Friday..
Here's my day in pics!
Of course we had our "seasons greetings" candle lite...

Gracie just didn't know what to do with all the excitement.. She gets nervous when we do stuff like this!
Laila slept all day!

So 2.5 years ago we took all these pics off the wall to paint.. So my dad decided he wanted my assistance hanging all them back up, on top of the busy day we already planned!!

Here's the final product.. With dad doing some last touches!

Brian made the wall :)

andddd it snowed!!!!

Mom decorating the tree!! Red and Green theme this year

The stockings are hung :)

The candy bar is set up!

My presents for family and friends are wrapped! Whoa I bought a lot this year.. oops!

Including Dad and Brian's BIG presents!

And I leave you with another snow pic! YES we were excited it snowed in HOUSTON!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

My weekend will be great because I get to see YOU in approximately 3.5 hours!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous you got snow!

tootie said...

Wow, you got a lot done! And that's cool that you got to see snow, too!

♥ H ♥ said...

Aww love the pictures...CAN'T WAIT TIL FRIDAY!!!!



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer