Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scarf Swap

Thanks to my friend Megan's beautiful Wedding Party, I met Miss. Meredith!

With Fall coming upon us and all the lovely followers on Mer's blog, she decided to do a scarf swap that 32 women participated in.. Here's how it worked..
1. You had to be a follwer of Mer's blog, and let her know you wanted to participate
2. After she has all the names and email addresses, she matched each woman with a partner
3. I contacted my partner Abby and got her address and asked about her style and colors she wore.. She said she literally owned 1 scarf..So I wanted to start her off with a basic one..
4. Headed out on a mission to find the perfect scarf for under $15!
5. I got Abby's scarf @ Target, I got her a ivory plain scarf that she could wear with ANYTHING to help her start her scarf collection, I do not have a pic...

Abby sent me 2 wonderful scarfs from forever 21 along with a sweet card!

I can't wait till it gets a little cooler so I can wear my scarfs with a nice little black top....

Thanks Abby

And thanks Mer for putting this together, I look forward to the Ornament Swap!

2 comments:

the tichenor family said...

Super cute scarves!! Abby is a doll, you got a great partner!! xoxo

Abby said...

I'm so glad you like them. I LOVE my white one!!! I couldn't have picked it better myself! Thanks!!



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer