Monday, June 21, 2010

Make Up Brush Roll

I currently have a black Studio Gear Make up brush roll.. Getting worn out and not very fun, ready for a new one :)

I was hoping to find one to match my travel make up bag
Or my travel hang bag thing..

(this is not the pattern I have but couldn't get it to save in the pattern I have)

But neither Jon Hart or Vera Bradley make a Make Up Brush Roll yet

So I went on over to the oh so loving site Etsy, here's what I found:

1. 2.
3.

Here's where you come into play... 1 2 or 3 ladies? They are from differnt Etsy shop sellers but all around the same price!

11 comments:

♥ H ♥ said...

3

Annie said...

i like the first one....third would be second choice.

hope you had a great weekend hun!!

kate said...

I like the 3rd one best!

The Sturgeon Family said...

2

Charlotte said...

LOVE THESE!! So cute!!

And thank you for your sweet thoughts on my blog!

The Garcia's said...

i like #2!

kathryn said...

# 2 is my fav. Love those colors!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

# 3, has a look of elegance, yet it's functional.

Lindsey said...

2nd or 3rd - the first one doesn't have varying brush size pockets, they all look the same. Gotta have one that fits different sized brushes! A foundation brush is significantly wider than an eyebrow brush!

Paige said...

#3!!



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer