Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving Postings Update!


  I totally failed at my Thankful Thanksgiving posts I only got 10 done but there are 30 days in November, so after calculations, I did not complete 20!!!! Eeek, I promise I had full intentions of completing 30 days of what I'm thankful for! Not sure what I was thinking, knowing I would be completing my student teaching semester and all of my end of semester projects and papers but honestly on November 1st when I started to post about my thankfulness I did not see "time" getting in the way of my posts, oh well such is life huh? So I planned on catching myself up and completing my 30 days of Thankful Thanksgiving posts but I have decided to just move on from it.. So better luck to me next year! 

Thank You to those who commented and were interested to follow along! 

I have so much to be thankful for and could posts something all 365 days of the year, I'm beyond blessed!!!! 
So I will begin doing my thankful Thursday postings again to keep up with what I'm thankful for each week!




No comments:



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer