Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Goals for Myself

 
 
For some reason I don't do well with setting myself "resolutions," not sure if it has something to do with I'm not good with 'forcing' stuff upon myself like saying I HAVE to do exactly this!  Or maybe it's simply this.... (see below) and I fit right in the statistic with many other American's

  • 62% of people make New Years resolutions
  • 8% are successful
  • 19% achieve resolutions every other year
 on average
  • 49% have infrequent success
  • 24% NEVER succeed and have failed on EVERY resolution EVERY year!
(That’s 1 in 4 people who fail each and every time they make a resolution!)

So I'm picking up right where I left off last year, I'll be honest.. I did not conquer everything I set out to do at this time last year but then again I never looked at my list on my blog again until today.. So I will be writing this years goals down in my lovely Erin Condren Life Planner to help keep better track in 2012!

In no particular order..

- Loose _ _ more pounds, get in shape, go down in clothing sizes and get ready to try on wedding dresses!
I would have to say this IS #1 on my list. I have already been working at it and have lost a significant amount of weight but I need to get back in routine and work HARDER at it!!!!!
This sums it up well...

- Eat better.. nuff' said!
 
- Stay organized!  
Notice I said stay, I'm already what I would call an organized person so I just need to keep it up.. This will be essential for me this year with starting my career and planning a wedding.
- Blog more.. seriously this time!
 - Start my career... 
This is HUGE and I pray so hard for this to happen in God's plan for me.


- Spend more time with my girlfriends I hold dear to my heart and also learn more about them!

 
-Take better care of my skin

 


-Continue to take an unnecessary amount of pictures with family and friends!

- Less web browsing, read more books and articles. 
 This will be really hard with my handy little device I just bought myself after graduation...

- Create more and finish projects I started inspired by Pinterest
 
-Speak less and listen more,  be more positive!!
 
 
 
- To sum up goals for 2012!!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jenn,
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HERE'S TO ALL OF US ACCOMPLISHING WHAT EVER WE WANT TO DO AND WHAT WE HAVE DREAMED OF DOING!! :)

have you set a wedding date yet?

katie m's friend terry from pennsylvania



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer