Friday, March 27, 2009

My 1st Award!




Here are the award rules: List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

1. God

2. My Family

3. Brian

4. My Friends, especially my awesome GIRL friends!

5. My river house, or any body of water for that matter!

6. Gracie & Laila

7. Alone time

I will award this to the following bloggers
1. Danielle @ The Lenzs
2. Megan @ livelaughlenz
3. Meredith @ MiscMer
4. Kim(Bailey's Mom) KiminKorea
5. TracyJoy @ TracyJoy Bags
6. Scrapbook @ ScrapbookSisters
7. Laura @ LauraD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom will be thrilled:) I will make sure to give her your blog address- she would love to see yours!!!

The Lenz Family said...

Thanks sweetie! xoxo



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer