Sunday, January 3, 2010

Summing Up 2009, survery style!

I saw this over on Miss Mojito's blog and on Thoughts of the all Consumed Bride and thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and fill it out also! So here it goes..

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?


Hmm this is hard, I'm a pretty repetitive person...Well I was in one of my best friends weddings, does that count,ha! I jumped wake to wake on the Wakeboard!

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

Don't remember but yes I will do some this year (post to come)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Our closest friends from our childhood had his first baby, Allison a couple days ago. Can't wait to see her :)

4. Did anyone close to you die?

Seems as though this would be a yes every year. My dad's aunt passed away and now my cousin is loosing her life to ALS and will be gone soon :(

5. What countries did you visit?

2009, hmmm none for once, but got some planned for 2010

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you didn't have in 2009?

A fiance :) ha jk! Just God's love to get stronger

7. What dates from 2009 will be etched upon your memory, and why?

Probably just Birthday celebrations with friends and family, oh and our first annual Crawfish Boil and my best friends wedding

8. What was your biggest achievement of this year?

Taking 24 hours in school and kicking a** with my final grades :) :) :)

9. What was your biggest failure?

Gaining weight...

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Unfortunatelyyes... Endless illness that we still have not found any answers to.. Please pray that after some more test and various doctor's we find some answers this year (been going on for 2.5 years now :( )

11. What was the best thing you bought?

Hmm too many to name... But the best fulfillment would be all the Christmas presents for Brian

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
n/a (ha)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

Thankfully, no one really. I am blessed with Great Family and Friends!

14. Where did most your money go?

Probably out to eat at resturants... eek :(

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

2010! Knowing I created some life long friendships this year and having "the" being together forever talk with Brian

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?

I will say Boom Boom Pow like Miss Mojito and Thoughts of the All Consumed Bride!
And a little bit of chicken fried :) yes I'm from Texas, ha!

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?

a. Happier

b. DEF Fatter by about 40ish lbs.. not good!

c. Same, I don't have an income

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?

Work out and eat better

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

Spend money...

20. How did you spend Christmas?

With my loving families

21. Did you fall in love with 2009?

I don't think so... ha!

22. What was your favorite TV program?

Anything on TLC especially anything Wedding related..

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

I don't "hate" anything or anyone, I do not use that word...

24. What was the best book you read?

Don't remember... Need to start a new one!

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?

Umm I took a Music Class at school (it was reccomended) I learned how to play the piano and recorder!

26. What did you want and get?

Love from my family and friends and stronger relationships with some of those people

27. What did you want and not get?

nothing..

28. What was your favorite film of 2009?

The Hangover

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

24, Went to Wild West with some of my closest friends!

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Not being so confused about my healt

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2009?

Ummm very casual, since I've gained so much weight I don't like anything on me... So I wear a t-shirt and sweats a lot!

32. What kept you sane?

God and my bf

33. What political issue stirred you the most?

Don't wanna talk politics...

34. Who did you miss?

Some of my old friends, who live only minutes away but we just have grown apart...

35. Who was the best new person you met?

I don't remember if Rachael and I MET this year but we became close this year!!!!

36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009.


Like is short... Friends come and go but the great ones stay... You are what you put in your mouth, eek... Give what you expect to receive... list could go on and on!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

this is good! i like how it makes you think about various events and specific questions like richer or poorer, skinnier or fatter... makes you think.



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer