Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fairytals Do Come True

This couldn't be more true in my situation. I have been "following, stalking, obsessing" ha, over this location for my future wedding for 3 years (since they opened). Those of you not from Texas might think I'm a hick or a Cowgirl but its a very classy Texas Rustic Venue and boy is that right up mine and Brian's alley! That is theme for our future house, Christmas tree, etc...
So this place books up FAST and I'm shooting for May 21 2011 (that being a busy wedding month) so even though we have a long time :( in order for my dream to come true mom and I went to this venue on Wed. I was in Heaven the whole time we were there. We stayed an hour and a half, yes I asked every question under the sun! When we left I was real quite, had a lot of thoughts running through my mind.. The minute I got home I got on the Knot and started looking at other venues, knowing my dream location was not gonna work out due to cost... Dad gets home, sit down in the kitchen with all the papers, calculators, pens, ideal guest list.... And he tells me to do it, do what dad? Book your wedding there, WHAT I scream, but they don't open the books till 14 months out. Well can t hey pencil you in and then we'll put a deposit down in 2 months!!! Lots of tears were shed, friends cried with me, friends screamed with me, I'm crying now... I am so blessed and thankful that I will be able to have my wedding at Briscoe Manor!!! They will be many more post about my venue but just wanted to share a few pics I got while I was there, wait a minute a few, who am I kidding I tok 25+ but I'll share a few.. Don't wanna ruin anything for my friends that read this ;)
The Chapel.. Decor details to come later!

All I have to say is Amen!

Reception.. Please notice my dream chairs are included I DON'T have to order them!

More to come....

5 comments:

Mrs. S said...

Girl. What great news! So excited for you!

Stephanie said...

wow that little place is GORGEOUS and adorable!! awesome!!

Jonathan & Megan Lenz said...

im soooo excited!!! the place is absolutely PERFECT for you and brian! can't wait til the BIG day!

Unknown said...

SOOOO Excited for you girl! I am so happy us blogger friends of you get to have a sneek peek into your wedding!

Heather said...

This is so exciting! Congratulations!!!



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer