Monday, June 13, 2011

Coupon Saving...Help!

I would like to do this: Save Money




By doing this: Easy Coupon Clipping

Without having to do this: Being A Crazy Coupon Lady (w/o being obsessed...)

Without having to do this: Spending Hours/Too Much Time Browsing Online


And Be Able To Do This: Walk Out Of Target The Store Proud Of My Purchases


To sum it up.. I want to know the in's and out's of the coupon world these days. As I mentioned above, I do not want to spend a lot of time, effort, or money just to get the coupons. I do not want to spend hours googling each item I want or use a lot of ink to print all the unnecessary coupons and I also do not want to sign up for a million websites in order to receive their coupons.

I have one website I like going to weekly, it's very organized and updated often. If I know I am going to a certain store, I will check her website to see if she has that stores coupon for the week. I might be a little ashamed to say this but... I have her site book marked and easily accessible, I have looked into the grocery coupon section and it just makes my head spin...
Mommy Saves Big Printable Coupons

So what is the trick my blog friends? How do I save $ without spending too much time etc doing so. What's your trick? What website do you use?

PS- Another thing I hear of people doing is buying a cheaper brand (one they normally don't use) just to use a coupon or they buy way too many of one item just to save.. I don't want to do that either :)
PSS- I might be a little obsessed with Target..

3 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I'm not a super coupon clipper, but I always analyze my basket (especially at target) and see what I don't need. I try to take out a couple items, and it always helps!

Barbecued Peaches said...

I want to learn as well! I don't care about getting a lot of the food you see coupons for(all of it mostly processed junk), but I'd just like to stock up on things like TP, shampoo and laundry detergent!

The Richards said...

I want to learn as well! I tried it for a while...even bought a crazy coupon lady organizer but pretty much failed miserably! Let me know if you if find out any secrets to the world of couponing!



TBA






Blogs in need of Prayer


My Wedding Photographer